Re: Espresso Machine For Home Use

LG,

After HOURS of reading reviews, I ended up with the Saeco Classic, picked it up on Ebay for around $135 and it makes a decent cup as long as you have a good grinder and get the non-pressurized PF for it. Buy a reasonable machine and put the extra $$ into your grinder, if you buy a cheap grinder, no espresso machine in the world will work as you hope.

In another year or so I'll upgrade to a Silvia.

HTH

Stu