Re: Espresso Machine For Home Use

On Jun 30, 9:47 pm, Lucygrace <lucygr...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
Been lurking a little while... I wondered if anyone here could recommend
a decent machine for home use. I would like to be able to steam milk for
either caps or lattes and not spend a year's salary on it.

Thanks,
LG

See Robert Harmons 6/29 post on Costco's Gaggia Baby D for $330. If
you don't have one, get a good grinder too.
Best,
Larry

  • Espresso Machine For Home Use
    ... Been lurking a little while... ... I wondered if anyone here could recommend a decent machine for home use. ... I would like to be able to steam milk for either caps or lattes and not spend a year's salary on it. ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: Advice on finding a home for my IIgs.
    ... to a safe place at your home. ... You have a pretty decent machine and I really believe that finding a ... If you really want to find a new home to it, now I would recommend you ... (who is interested in your original IIgs software if you want to sell ...
    (comp.sys.apple2.marketplace)
  • Re: Espresso Machine For Home Use
    ... recommend a decent machine for home use. ... steam milk for either caps or lattes and not spend a year's salary on ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: OT: Whats peoples experience with Pachinko machines?
    ... Anybody know any good resources to look at or can ... recommend a decent machine? ... Kind Regards ...
    (rec.games.pinball)