Re: A year later...

<beans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:462513tu2v26qq8fbhs4jsmpgsbanooouv@xxxxxxxxxx

If you want to pig hunt- we
can offer that here <g>. We had a huge wild boar about 100 yards from
our house last evening. Bob got his 12 gauge and was about to get it
when our sweet Border Collie jumped in his way. He whispered "Mollie"
but the pig heard that and flew away.Pigs are so quick, but they'll be
back.

Bob might want to get some bigger artillery, a shot gun's pellets would
probably anger the pig, they have really tough skin and lots of bacon to
penetrate before any real damage is done.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.

  • HTH weekend in Georgia, very long
    ... Left here Thursday morning at 4:00 AM. Got to Bob and Ginger's at 8:00 AM. ... John had made arrangements with B&G to get 2 hogs for his freezer. ... John and Leslie show up to butcher his pigs. ... heelstring out and lift the pig for her final bath. ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: A year later...
    ... If you want to pig hunt- we ... Bob might want to get some bigger artillery, ... down from the forest each evening are relentless and our Dept. of Land ... and Natural Resources does nothing to protect us. ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Worst joke Bob ever told?
    ... in a cute way) joke they have ever heard Our Man tell in concert? ... much about Bob to share how endearing he really can be. ... pig from the fair and keeping it under the bed, ... wasn't he worried about the pig smelling, Stuart said it was OK, he ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Re: Worst joke Bob ever told?