Re: A year later...

<beans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:462513tu2v26qq8fbhs4jsmpgsbanooouv@xxxxxxxxxx

If you want to pig hunt- we
can offer that here <g>. We had a huge wild boar about 100 yards from
our house last evening. Bob got his 12 gauge and was about to get it
when our sweet Border Collie jumped in his way. He whispered "Mollie"
but the pig heard that and flew away.Pigs are so quick, but they'll be
back.

Bob might want to get some bigger artillery, a shot gun's pellets would
probably anger the pig, they have really tough skin and lots of bacon to
penetrate before any real damage is done.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.

.