Re: A year later...

Jack Denver wrote:
Don't make me laugh - around here a $175,000 house is called a "one bedroom apartment". Unfortunately, housing boom seems to be over for now so just wait a little while and you may get your wish.

I don't want to get too far off topic, but here is a deal I found here at $189,000, a spacious 850 sq ft and comes with its own cave.... er, I mean, comes with its own outdoor wine cellar...

or this one. Note they put the word ROOMS in quotes! That is a major warning! Also they call it a "pig hunter's dream come true" :-)

But you COULD grow coffee at either one!

They said that someone has to live in Hawaii and I raised my hand first!