Re: A year later...

Don't make me laugh - around here a $175,000 house is called a "one bedroom
apartment". Unfortunately, housing boom seems to be over for now so just
wait a little while and you may get your wish.

"Barry Jarrett" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Now, if we could only convince the folks in the subdivision behind us
of their folly for expecting $195,000 for a $175000 house, then things
would be great and we could walk to work.

--barry "roast coffee, fly kites"

  • Re: Cluebook Conundrum
    ... Make this place look almost like a real house. ... here in the living room is only going to get bigger. ... I wasn't referring to just furniture, but I don't have much of that. ... One good thing about living in a decent apartment complex. ...
    (rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons)
  • Re: Cluebook Conundrum
    ... Make this place look almost like a real house. ... The computer desk here in the living room is only going to get bigger. ... You have to buy different furniture for different places? ... One good thing about living in a decent apartment complex. ...
    (rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons)
  • Re: quick update
    ... regular job, then come home to work around the house as well, because of ... $2,300/month worth of mortgage for a "Mediuan value" house (in reality, ... apartment is $1,300 from another stat I got. ... income (we have a couple of invountariy insuarances, ...
    (rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons)
  • Re: Seriously OT: Is anyone a realtor, or just super into real estate, trends etc?
    ...  You might get an idea of price from ... Sue - whose house could just about fit into the gap in the prices ... acre lot in the suburbs that initially sold for around $140k. ... (which is the size of the apartment and looks out at the New Year's ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Watch out for those trains!
    ... reasons why I chose not to. ... One was the strong desire to sell the house ... possibilities for you, should you live a long, long life. ... There is very little I have to do physically in my studio apartment. ...
    (soc.senior.issues)