commercial machines on timers?
- From: "DavidMLewis" <DavidMLewis@xxxxxxx>
- Date: 2 Apr 2007 11:19:48 -0700
I've discovered that my Techno is one of the heavier contributors to
my electricity use, even though it's in its ECO mode much of the time
(both boilers allowed to go down to 70 C or so). Before I put it on a
timer, though, I'd like to ask others if I'd be courting trouble by
doing so. I have no reason to think that the electronics would mind,
but I'm concerned about pressure-cycling the seals in a way they may
not have been intended for. Am I just being paranoid?
- Prev by Date: How to get better coffee from your La Pavoni lever machine.
- Next by Date: Re: commercial machines on timers?
- Previous by thread: How to get better coffee from your La Pavoni lever machine.
- Next by thread: Re: commercial machines on timers?