Re: What exactly is the difference between 110V & 220V of Silvia?
- From: "Kim" <hyeon00@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 23:08:31 +0900
Thanks for your kind advice.
Due to another friend's advice, I already looked through Australian eBay and
there is not many choices and most of them do not willing to ship it abroad
as I explained already.
I found a used one which can be shipped overseas and I am hesitating to get
this because it is a used one. :)
Well, I have a plan to visit Cannes/France in comming April, it would be
better to look for this there.
A'way, thanks for help.
* Actually, I live in Seoul, South Korea. It is a real wonder that nobody
here is interested in this machine.
"Danny" <danny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have trouble getting this beauty because all I can see in eBay is 110V
model and my territory's standard is 220V.
- Prev by Date: Re: Simple question needs simple answer
- Next by Date: Re: cona spirit lamp
- Previous by thread: Re: What exactly is the difference between 110V & 220V of Silvia?
- Next by thread: Re: What exactly is the difference between 110V & 220V of Silvia?