Re: Simple question needs simple answer
- From: "daveb" <davebobblane@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 28 Feb 2007 06:07:03 -0800
On Feb 28, 7:19 am, cpaso...@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Feb 28, 6:08 am, "TrailRun" <ws17trail...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I purchased a Baratza Virtuoso direct from Baratza (referbished) for
$149 plus shipping. I know this grinder has some poor reviews but I am
very pleased with it performance. The main reason I chose this over
the Gaggia was the footprint, doserless, and it looked good. I use it
for espresso mostly without the bin so the dreaded static issue is not
a problem for me. You can check it out at:
Or new at most coffee distributors at about $200.
I purchased a Baratza Virtuoso new, and although I had two more mailed
to me before I got one that worked, I have been happy with the unit.
The company was outstanding to work with. They sent me new ones
without a second thought.
It took 3 to get a waorking one??
- Prev by Date: Re: What exactly is the difference between 110V & 220V of Silvia?
- Next by Date: Re: What exactly is the difference between 110V & 220V of Silvia?
- Previous by thread: Re: Simple question needs simple answer
- Next by thread: Saeco Odea Giro Plus Super Auto