Re: stir crazy driving me crazy
- From: Espressopithecus (Java Man) <rickk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 16:22:07 GMT
In article <19udnVtlVf_Ss3_YnZ2dnUVZ_q2pnZ2d@xxxxxxxxx>, kiavan02
These were among the recommended mods to the SC ~ 2.5 years ago when I
. . . a friend who gave me the idea to build one simply covered the
plastic nut/shaft with a copper pipe cap and has had no trouble. Also said
he knows people that just balled up aluminum foil and covered it
"assembled" my SC/TO roaster, and I did both -- foil covering a metal
wingnut, both protected by the copper pipe cap. My rig has been going
strong for 2.5 years, roasting an estimated total of ~ 140 lb of green
in that time. No need to replace the plastic shaft yet, but some day .
- Prev by Date: Re: Schomer in businessweek
- Next by Date: Re: your 2 cents--> advice for $1500 office superautomatic wanted!
- Previous by thread: Re: stir crazy driving me crazy
- Next by thread: semi OT: selling a machine and grinder--PayPal OK?