iRoast I -- starting to fail, replacement?
- From: bwilson4use@xxxxxxxxxxx (Bob Wilson)
- Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 07:04:07 -0600
After five years, my iRoast I is starting to fail:
1) tangs for top chaft cover broke, using wire to hold it on
2) motor didn't start until 4th attempt this morning
Nothing lasts forever and I've long been unhappy with the 'programming
interface from hell.' Now I may decide to rebuild it but past experience
has shown this has limited success. So it is time to look for a
replacment. Any recommendations?
1) capacity ~1 cup of green beans
2) timer or auto-shutoff (smoke or bean color detector)
3) outside air temperature compensation
4) chaft collector
5) low noise