Re: mille arrosti

"Godzilla" <godzilla@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:8474c$45c91570$cf9b1316$18140@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 12:40:04 -0500, daveb wrote:

just a question.

does this machine have a roast COUNTER??

DAVE

Yes it does, Dave. The name of the counter is "Godzilla" who delights in
entering the parameters of each roast on a spreadsheet -using Linux,
of course.

Godzilla

This last cycle is where I adjust for the degree of roasts
desired. I
always brush out the chaff between roasts, and allow a cool down of
fifteen minutes before the next roast. No magic, just care. :-)

Happy roasting,

Godzilla

Wow, that's incredible!!! {:-D
How old is the FR Plus? I look after my roasters too, currently my
Hearthware Precision has 681 roasts & still going strong. This was my
very first roaster & I've been using it since Mar1/01! Cheers! Craig.

I began using the FreshRoast Plus May 22, 2003

Godzilla

Yeah, well there ya have it sparky!
LOL!!
Craig.