Re: German home roaster

When heat gun roasting, every once in a while some chaff really will catch
fire and drift off. I live in soggy PA where starting a fire outdoors even
if you want to is no easy chore, but I could see that in a dry climate or
indoors you wouldn't want to heat gun roast (and that's what this thing
basically is) in an area where there was any flammable tinder nearby. Plus
this particular roaster seems to have a chamber in the back of the drum
where the chaff might become trapped and accumulate and perhaps provide its
own tinder.