Re: Levetta on E61 flips to middle position by itself?

What can I pull apart, check, and clean or replace that may stop this from
occurring?

What's the problem with that? I keep my lever (levetta) in the center position all the time. It is the center off position, neither drain, nor pull. Dan

  • Re: Levetta on E61 flips to middle position by itself?
    ... I keep my lever (levetta) in the center position ... It is the center off position, neither drain, nor pull. ... be able to exercise the choice to have the lever in the middle position, ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: Drain lever in bath wont stay all the way open
    ... drain, it pops back up a bit which leaves the drain partially closed ... would fix it, but it didn't. ... old "Trip Lever Overflow Plate Assembly" and took it with me to Home ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Drain lever in bath wont stay all the way open
    ... I believe there's a clip behind the lever that has weakened or broken. ... when I flip the lever to open the ... drain, it pops back up a bit which leaves the drain partially closed ... would fix it, but it didn't. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: plunger-type tub drain stuck closed
    ... meaning that water will not drain out of the tub. ... can't push the lever down to make it drain. ... up from a machined seat in the "TEE" section. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Drain lever in bath wont stay all the way open
    ... when I flip the lever to open the ... drain, it pops back up a bit which leaves the drain partially closed ... would fix it, but it didn't. ... old "Trip Lever Overflow Plate Assembly" and took it with me to Home ...
    (alt.home.repair)