Re: Sale on Zach & Dani's roaster

Lloyd Parsons wrote:
In article <1155151942.171708.118300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Zox" <z444y@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Lloyd Parsons wrote:
$50 off this week (according to the site)
go to http://www.coffeeroasting.com

I don't get it. Roasting involves high temperatures,
but their roaster is clearly made out of plastic.

The roasting chamber and heat source isn't...

Same for the FreshRoast and iRoast.

Not to poo-poo everything but there are limits to
coffee addiction. The day I put in an order for a roaster
is the day it's time to reform.

  • Re: Sale on Zach & Danis roaster
    ... Lloyd Parsons wrote: ... Roasting involves high temperatures, ... but their roaster is clearly made out of plastic. ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: Sale on Zach & Danis roaster
    ... Roasting involves high temperatures, ... but their roaster is clearly made out of plastic. ... The roasting chamber and heat source isn't... ... Same for the FreshRoast and iRoast. ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: our new roaster
    ... > Ummm Hmmmm...Very nice roaster. ... > It will have a hinged mechanism to dump the beans similar to the one Cea ... My roasting chamber though has a slanted, partially solid, ... Trying to sort a blower for a 7kg capacity roaster. ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: our new roaster
    ... > Ummm Hmmmm...Very nice roaster. ... > It will have a hinged mechanism to dump the beans similar to the one Cea ... My roasting chamber though has a slanted, partially solid, ... Trying to sort a blower for a 7kg capacity roaster. ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: our new roaster
    ... Ummm Hmmmm...Very nice roaster. ... homeroaster/drum thing going) is still languishing in my workshop and ... Roasting chamber is almost complete too. ... It will have a hinged mechanism to dump the beans similar to the one Cea ...
    (alt.coffee)