Re: Mars, the God of coffee, smiled on me.

On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 13:31:51 -0500, notbob <notbob@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 2006-08-08, Robert Harmon <r_h_harmon@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I could make them I can only assume that the Mars, the God of coffee, was
smiling during my second pulls.

Since when did Mars become the god of coffee?

nb

Didn't you notice Robert's petty "war" with his buddy about slop?

jim

  • Re: Not like the Nazis ...
    ... It wasn't the question that was asked on the survey, Jim! ... it was the conclusion of the Gallup poll: ... "The public is evenly divided on whether to keep U.S. troops in Iraq ... Yet there is a statue of Senator John Kerry in the Vietnam War Museum. ...
    (rec.arts.marching.drumcorps)
  • Re: Not like the Nazis ...
    ... we are not at war. ... >>The Iraq War is only a part of the war on terrorism. ... You again fail to leave your ad hominem attacks at the door. ... intellectually honest way to participate in the discussion, Jim. ...
    (rec.arts.marching.drumcorps)
  • Re: Not like the Nazis ...
    ... >>intellectually honest way to participate in the discussion, Jim. ... >>>the declaration of war made only by Congress. ... Massively loud silence.] ... >>promises. ...
    (rec.arts.marching.drumcorps)
  • Re: Not like the Nazis ...
    ... >>>You again fail to leave your ad hominem attacks at the door. ... >>>intellectually honest way to participate in the discussion, Jim. ... >>>The Iraq War is only a part of the war on terrorism. ... Massively loud silence.] ...
    (rec.arts.marching.drumcorps)
  • Re: OT: Opt-out part deux
    ... Jim has no explanation; he fails to back up his conjecture. ... >>>It had no bearing on whether or not we went to war. ... >>>They fail to realize that the onus was exclusively on Saddam to prove ...
    (rec.arts.marching.drumcorps)