Whole Foods espresso beans
- From: "Cordo" <cordoveroRemoveThis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 14:16:47 -0700
I now have a Whole Foods nearby. I just ran out of green and am waiting for
a shipment, so I stopped by there (it's one that has a roaster in the store)
to get some freshly roasted to tide me over.
I didn't know which to get, so I got their "Espresso" blend. That was a big
mistake. Even though it was roasted just a few days ago, it's charred and
produces instantly-disappearing crema. The taste is charcoal.
Anybody have a suggestion for which other bean/blend they carry to use for
- Prev by Date: Re: Looking for a roaster in Estes Park, CO area
- Next by Date: Re: Is this a generally poor year for Harar?
- Previous by thread: In a Starbucks far far away....
- Next by thread: Re: Whole Foods espresso beans