Re: Knock box useage?

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 08:56:57 +0100, razmoo wrote
(in article <1153727817.560242.320510@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>):

cool thanks, ill pick up a red one when I have a chance.

Good choice - mine is red!

--
regards
hugh

You never can truly tell when you have run out of invisible ink.

  • Controlling spam - needs grep?
    ... However I've issued a few addresses of the form amex, halifax, egg at clarity ... Can I grep or Spotlight my Eudora folder to look for all occurrences of ... doesn't seem to produce useful output, and I don't know enough grep to make ... hugh at clarity point uk point co ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • RFI: Label printer
    ... hugh at clarity point uk point co ... (by the sea) ... (using Hogwasher) ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: ucsm newsreader choices
    ... choice I thought I'd find out what posters here are using. ... Excellent, Hogwasher clearly favourite! ... hugh at clarity point uk point co ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Joining a Club
    ... hugh at clarity point uk point co ... (by the sea) ... (using Hogwasher) ...
    (uk.rec.sailing)
  • Re: gday