tee en jay ess eye em pee ess oh en one-the-number (at) cee oh em cee a
ess tee (dot) en ee tee

ANY other email addie will probably mean I spam-killed your message
unread, by accident, really.

Hmm. If I remember correctly, they used Vivace beans a few years ago,
followed by a local roaster in DC, followed by a year of using Malabar
Gold, and now have been using Counter Culture since February 2005...
and I think that they'll be working with Counter Culture for the
forseeable future.

But I could be wrong.