tee en jay ess eye em pee ess oh en one-the-number (at) cee oh em cee a
ess tee (dot) en ee tee

ANY other email addie will probably mean I spam-killed your message
unread, by accident, really.

Hmm. If I remember correctly, they used Vivace beans a few years ago,
followed by a local roaster in DC, followed by a year of using Malabar
Gold, and now have been using Counter Culture since February 2005...
and I think that they'll be working with Counter Culture for the
forseeable future.

But I could be wrong.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Scenic overload
    ... Sticky buns and coffee - heaven on Earth. ... Does it use the very fine ground coffee beans? ... It definitely does the froth. ...
  • Re: A lucky escape
    ... mph about a mile from J28 (Essex). ... police Range Rover. ... the ton, not giving it beans. ...
  • Re: Griddle items
    ... | beans is about right unless they've gotten so big that they've merged. ... | gunk of which they are made should be cream-colored. ... Sheath Cleaning. ...
  • Re: A lucky escape
    ... police Range Rover. ... I'd be ashamed to admit I'd been pulled over by anything as slow as ... beans are a bit limited when you ...
  • Re: A lucky escape
    ... Range Rover. ... I'd be ashamed to admit I'd been pulled over by anything as slow as a RR ... beans are a bit limited when you only have ...