Re: ISO roasters in DC Metro area
- From: "Nick Cho" <portafilter@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 5 Aug 2006 17:29:24 -0700
Eric Svendson wrote:
I do know they used someone else before but I forget who it was. I do know
that they now use CC beans and I am fairly certain that the bean of choice
"Simpson" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In article <YNOdnaPPmblgb07ZnZ2dnUVZ_tqdnZ2d@xxxxxxx>, erics@xxxxxxxxx
And, while you didn't ask, Murky Coffee in DC and VA sells (and uses)snip
from Counter Culture Coffee in NC
Did they used to use Vivace's or am I mixing them up with someone else?
email me at:
tee en jay ess eye em pee ess oh en one-the-number (at) cee oh em cee a
ess tee (dot) en ee tee
ANY other email addie will probably mean I spam-killed your message
unread, by accident, really.
Hmm. If I remember correctly, they used Vivace beans a few years ago,
followed by a local roaster in DC, followed by a year of using Malabar
Gold, and now have been using Counter Culture since February 2005...
and I think that they'll be working with Counter Culture for the
But I could be wrong.
- Prev by Date: Re: Are Macchiatos inherently gay?
- Next by Date: Re: my roasting progress
- Previous by thread: Re: ISO roasters in DC Metro area
- Next by thread: Re: ISO roasters in DC Metro area