Re: GENE CAFE ROASTER........hAS ANYONE BOUGHT ONE.VIEWS PLEASE
- From: martyminor11@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 25 Jun 2006 14:37:21 -0700
I have not bought one to review, however many people I know have one
and the consensus is they enjoy it. A couple of faults: Slow cooldown
time, and the chaff "scraper/collector" mechanism binds up a bit with
Personally I think its a bit pricey, and I do not agree with their
claim that it is a commercial coffee roaster (as per their site at
I would like to see their design applied towards a much larger
commercial model, not one that only roasts up to 300 grams.
- Prev by Date: Re: Flaming and Pie Fights
- Next by Date: Re: after-dinner espresso...
- Previous by thread: Re: GENE CAFE ROASTER........hAS ANYONE BOUGHT ONE.VIEWS PLEASE
- Next by thread: Re: GENE CAFE ROASTER........hAS ANYONE BOUGHT ONE.VIEWS PLEASE