Re: NYC - Home to America's oldest coffee merchant - Kosher certified

"Darrin" <darrint68@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Jack Denver wrote:

"Darrin" <darrint68@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
www.gilliescoffee.com

snip

only. No web site as yet. Call toll-free 800-344-5526.

Huh? Talk about self-contradicting postings.

Since no one has ever taken the liberty of posting said website in this
forum, I took it upon myself to do so. The actual message had been
originally posted in alt.coffee, 6 years ago. BTW, when sensitivity
prevails over truth,
[huge snippage]

You must have a really good scanner to do a OCR on the label of a bar
of Dr. Bonner's Soap!

Randy "floor wax, shampoo, and birth control!" G.
http://www.EspressoMyEspresso.com

  • Re: As an alternative
    ... have been posting here lately, ... a website with a forum? ... Does anybody know if the composers of the FAQ (listed at the very bottom ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: NYC - Home to Americas oldest coffee merchant - Kosher certified
    ... Since no one has ever taken the liberty of posting said website in this ... forum, I took it upon myself to do so. ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • ChronicPelvicpain.us opens new subForum for Posting
    ... posting on a special new forum at the website: ... Read the warning there. ...
    (sci.med.prostate.prostatitis)
  • Re: Onza Limey?
    ... It's because they're busy riding their gear instead of posting on a ... forum or their website. ...
    (rec.sport.unicycling)
  • As an alternative
    ... With all the trolls and wack jobs that have been posting here lately, ... would anyone be interest in a website with a forum? ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)