Re: Scoopage - inside look at the Clover, and GS/3 with paddle group

Owen:

While I agree with much of what you say here, Owen, and I respect what
you are saying and how you are saying it. And true, it is really time
to pass on making comments re: rg and fox.

I have a question. If I state a reasoned, personal opinion about
someone's business,

Owen, what entitles Cho to weigh in with the [pathetic] dickhead
comment?
on a public forum!!

IMHO, NOTHING!!

For me, I'd go with explanation option #1, with just a frisson of #2.
-- As I hate pomposity, arrogance, and mis-information

Dave

  • Re: Torture - A lawful good act?
    ... Are you saying I'm not Trying? ... case you have been lying this whole forum. ... xenophobic, I am not afraid of foriegners, except the French. ... But on here I don't lie. ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: All the little trolls....
    ... Labelling you as "chicken little" was a response to you running all over the newsgroup flapping your tail feathers about me being some sort of fascist dictator trying to limit your freedom of speech in an open public forum. ... applying PDF filters (I.E. for far more CPU intensive tasks than you use your Amiga for), and yet it has never bogged down the way you claim your PCs do. ... people have been saying that since day one. ... It's a support forum. ...
    (comp.sys.amiga.advocacy)
  • Re: How to unify people
    ... Now you are saying that Covenant Breakers and the disillusioned have been ... I did not say these people were ASSAILING this List and I have been here a lot longer than one year and you do not know the history of this List. ... It is pretty much the same in every forum. ... Personally I do not mind MY beliefs being attacked as long as the attack ...
    (soc.religion.bahai)
  • Re: Seeking advice on pruning these young apple trees
    ... this forum and because of the attitude/troublemakers/snobbery applied, ... which will subsequently let in disease. ... Bless you for saying that, Ophelia, but I don't think it would fly off the shelves. ... whichever gremlin is behind GB and stealing URG's knowledge is already writing it:~(. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Shopto.net and GTA special editions
    ... Load of crap if you ask me. ... Gareth Halfacree ... Reason being they are locking all the threads on the forum and even though i ... only made one post saying i was a bit gutted all my posting privelages have ...
    (uk.games.video.xbox)