Re: Scoopage - inside look at the Clover, and GS/3 with paddle group

Owen:

While I agree with much of what you say here, Owen, and I respect what
you are saying and how you are saying it. And true, it is really time
to pass on making comments re: rg and fox.

I have a question. If I state a reasoned, personal opinion about
someone's business,

Owen, what entitles Cho to weigh in with the [pathetic] dickhead
comment?
on a public forum!!

IMHO, NOTHING!!

For me, I'd go with explanation option #1, with just a frisson of #2.
-- As I hate pomposity, arrogance, and mis-information

Dave

.