Re: Expresso makers

Can a (USABLE) espresso machine be made for $67?

perhaps not -- user reviews on amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000645Z2/104-1957890-6650337?v=glance&n=284507&v=glance

$150 -- maybe, then you need a grinder!

..

  • Re: Expresso makers
    ... Can a espresso machine be made for $67? ... perhaps not -- user reviews on amazon: ... then you need a grinder! ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: What is the Best Home Espresso Machine?
    ... If you think that the best espresso machine is in the $400 range, ... With regard to the grinder, ... single boilers to HEX machines to double boilers. ... with this choice, should you upgrade later, there will ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: Esspresso newbie help
    ... facing- the purchase of my first espresso machine. ... car that is more expensive than your house, ... a Gaggia Coffee et.al. ... start with the grinder. ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: Buying Espresso machine
    ... kind folks here who have told me that. ... So what I'm going to do is buy the espresso machine now, use it with the grinder I have and accept the lower performance than what I want for now. ... Google for the stories of "I told you so" when others went this path, admittedly with either no grinder or a seriously substandard piece of equipment, and then found nirvana when they eventually bought the requisite grinder. ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: Nicks espresso
    ... Get a real espresso machine and a better grinder if you can afford one. ... "Nick Cramer" wrote in message ... Gives me a nice big cup of delicious morning espresso, often with Grappa. ...
    (alt.coffee)