Re: Poor man's grinder adjustment
- From: "DougW" <post.replies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 09:21:28 -0600
pltrgyst did pass the time by typing:
> On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 12:59:05 -0600, "DougW" <post.replies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Dalmore 12 and 28, the 28 was very nice. Think I'll have
>> the local package store (importer) order a bottle for me.
> Interesting. Ws the 28 a distillery bottling? I've only seen the 12, 21, and
Good question, I assume so. Odd though the 28 is mentioned several places but
not on the dalmore website. I can order it locally though so it might be an export
only. The bottle is identical to the 12 and 21 in size and shape. Don't remember
any special markings.
> Sounds like a fun time was drunk by all... 8;)
Yep. And did I pay for it the next morning. >_<
> It's pretty hard to taste more tha five or six unless you spit, and even
> then, most palates don't hold up well.
There were quite a few to choose from and I headed straight for ones I had
never tried before. I gave up "tasting" after about five then went back
for a glass or five of my favourites. :)
- Prev by Date: Re: new vac pot grinder
- Next by Date: Re: holiday wine dilemma
- Previous by thread: Re: Poor man's grinder adjustment
- Next by thread: Sylvia - whistling!