Re: LM GS3 qualitative gushing

I've observed that the intra-shot profile is different between the two
machines, but I need to log it and graph it so that it's easy to see.
Also, the Linea AVs have a huge water debit because there ain't no
gicleur. The only flow restriction is in the flowmeter. As a result,
the pressure buildup is very rapid, quite different from the GS3. The
difference requires a different grinder setting - about 3 graduations
finer are required on a Mazzer Kony in order to get the same volume out
of the GS3, compared to the Linea. That's prolly 1 graduation worth of
mazzer difference for a Super Jolly. I have some gicleurs coming so
that I can try to tame the pressure buildup.

-Greg

.