Re: Burr Grinder Rec's
- From: "Bertie Doe" <montebrasite4@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 16:13:56 -0000
"Jack Denver" wrote in message
> This looks like one of the grinders based on the "Lux" conical burr set,
> which is a better than the other common conical burrs set found in the
> Solis & Bodum. I'd say that's a very good US price for a Lux. For some
> reason, good deals on the Lux (indeed on any grinder) seem to be few and
> far between in the US market, though on the world market this price is no
> more than fair.
> See this article:
Agreed, this is a good burrset (if somewhat small). Even more expensive in
the UK from £80 ($137), where it's badged as Macinacaffe and Aerolatte.
Dosen't seem to produce much dust - maybe the slower 800 rpm helps here.
I can grind as fine as talc, but this means discarding the factory installed
'stop' set-screw and adjusting. Sadly this also nukes the warranty.
- Prev by Date: Need to defeat Cimbali water sensor
- Next by Date: Re: Nuw Bunn G3 arrived....damaged
- Previous by thread: Re: Burr Grinder Rec's
- Next by thread: Re: Burr Grinder Rec's