Re: Pressure drop in Silvia
- From: "Craig Andrews" <alt.coffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 17:21:29 -0500
"Neil Durant" <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:slrndo1gah.nag.neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 2005-11-13, DaveB <davebobblane@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:RG is correct, try descaling first, using Cleancaf or similar, then . .
Can anyone recommend any online HOWTOs on descaling a Silvia?
Yes, http://www.espressomyespresso.com/ right hand side of the homepage, How-to Pages, #8 Descaling an Espresso Machine
- Prev by Date: Re: General Roasting Profiles?
- Next by Date: Re: research: computer science and coffee
- Previous by thread: Re: Pressure drop in Silvia
- Next by thread: Greg Scace on Portafilter.net