Re: Is something wrong with my Fuji PXR3 PID (or did I something wrong ?)

Ted, just want to say that I look forward to reading your posts, which seem to be less frequent nowadays. You have something else to do besides posting on a.c?

I just want to point out that the above is actually related to the preparation of coffee. Socks everywhere are spinning in their graves (behind the dryer).

I found it very amusing to write that post because it was impenetrably jargonish. I briefly considered sending it via email rather than posting it on a.c, but I was too lazy to try. Then, after posting it, I hoped that fortune wouldn't read it 'cause it might get her in a foul mood.

ps: Andy, I wrote awhile ago when we returned from NY... you asked about Gimme! coffee. I hadn't heard back from you. I don't really trust comcast.net not to be spam filtered so I want to repeat myself here... I'm so glad you talked Gimme! up to us non NYers. I had three doubles because they were so good! True, I was seeing into the infra-black there for awhile but the way I drive, no problem. Vision just clouds my judgement. Why, oh why can't more cafes do a topnotch job like this? They were producing some fine shots, and while I've had better, its only been a few times under specialized circumstances. This was delicious coffee and it was clear that they could bonk these out time after time, all day long.

I forwarded this to Kevin at Gimme, those guys deserve the praise.

--

-Andy S. picture page: http://tinyurl.com/eh0x .

Relevant Pages

  • Re: "Coffee Crazies" from alt.coffee
    ... about coffee and less about machines and other peripheral issues. ... In my own case, for example, I'm not posting less because I ... pick up the phone and call the person whose opinion I respect the most, ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: Of all the r.f.c-ers out there...
    ... as my posting here probably shows. ... I do this now with the wine and coffee group. ... when you speak against one of their favorites. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Of all the r.f.c-ers out there...
    ... as my posting here probably shows. ... I do this now with the wine and coffee group. ... when you speak against one of their favorites. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: post
    ... I havent been posting much lately either... ... What coffee are you drinking lately? ... I'm currently hooked on the Punch ... threw in some Starbucks (her boyfriend works at Starbucks and I don't argue ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)