Woolworths Espresso maker (UK)

I have seen an espresso maker in Woolworths, (their own brand) for £40
reduced from £80.
Has anyone got any comments to make about the quality of the machine and the
coffee it makes?

Nick

  • Re: Shadow stripes on recording/playback
    ... about the quality of the cable too. ... A poorly screened cable could give rise ... Nick ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.tech.tv.sky)
  • RSS Coffee Feed - Lets face it, the trend in Perth is that cafes are investing more seriously in
    ... Decaf coffee is a coffee variant that is loved by many coffee enthusiasts all ... quality, which is now being reflected in prices. ... things that clearly have an impact on the price. ... the buyer, then the roaster, then the cafe and, ultimately, the consumer. ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: starbucks may be ruining a valuable commercial paradigm
    ... You don't have to be in the coffee business to realize they exist and drive ... your supply with lower priced (quality) beans. ... Don't forget that Starbucks is a very large corporation. ... Their focus is 'profit' just like every other corporation. ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: My new neighbors
    ... We now have a good drive-through and a large enough menu so we are moving away from just concentrating on excellent coffee. ... I figure if I match the speed of a national chain and exceed their quality I'll not lose too much ground. ... I deal with the ever increasing competition by maintaining my standards, improving customer service and sticking with the traditional Italian espresso menu. ... In an area where just about every retail operation has a superauto or other espresso machine, or sells a "latte", sometimes for as low as 60p I can't hope to compete on price. ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: starbucks may be ruining a valuable commercial paradigm
    ... pressures are the same everywhere. ... You don't have to be in the coffee business to realize they ... I've seen it in steel, paper, and plastics pricing and quality. ... Don't forget that Starbucks is a very large corporation. ...
    (alt.coffee)