Re: Organic Roaster Question
- From: Marshall <mrfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 06:18:18 GMT
On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 02:59:45 GMT, Barry Jarrett
>On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 06:31:26 GMT, Marshall
> >Unfortunately, there are limits to any lawyer's ability to anticipate
> >every possible situation or what a clever person looking for a
> >loophole might do and then describe it in regulations.
>of course, but surely the need to "de-cootee-fy" equipment which
>cannot be disassembled is a foreseeable need, with a foreseeable need
>for an accepted procedure.
Well, sure. In fact if you keep at it for 3,000 years you wind up with
regulations like this: http://www.star-k.org/kashrus/kk-palate-oil.htm
Marshall "and that's just for olive oil!"
- Prev by Date: Re: Can't hear the cracks
- Next by Date: Re: Rocky problem: espresso to press pot & back.
- Previous by thread: Re: Organic Roaster Question
- Next by thread: Re: Organic Roaster Question