Very nice Grinders for sale - different ones this time
- From: "gscace" <gregory.scace@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: 18 Oct 2005 11:56:56 -0700
I have two grinders for sale that are both virtually new. I'm selling
them because I'm interested in buying another conical grinder and if I
do so I'll be both broke and own two more grinders than I really need.
So here are the details:
1) Cimbali Jr. This grinder was bought new in 2004. It's seen
service as my office grinder, then at home when I got my Linea. So it
has seen very light duty use. It's been out of service for the two
months since I've owned a Mazzer kony. It's cosmetically perfect.
Chris's coffee sells them for 495.00. I'd like $400.
2) Mazzer Mini-E. This grinder was bought new in 2005 to replace the
Cimbali as my office grinder. It has pulled about 10 shots a week for
the time I've owned it. Again, useage has been very light. It's
cosmetically perfect. It's the mini-e with the controls on top of the
Chris sells them for $695. I'd like $600.
Both of these grinders are virtually new. Not cheap, but if you're
considering buying a new 64mm burr grinder, give me a shout. email
gscace at nist dot gov or gscace at earthlink dot net.
- Prev by Date: Re: Coffee facilities at Portsmouth's newest and biggest attraction
- Next by Date: Re: How fine or coarse should I grind for vacuum brewer ?
- Previous by thread: Re: By the way, staff.
- Next by thread: Re: Very nice Grinders for sale - different ones this time