espresso... why bother with all the hassle???

I went out and got myself a simple espresso machine. A 15bar pump type with
separate steam wand... (Asda's own brand ONN Espresso Machine OE001, not
bad for less than £30)

Well, to cut a long story short...

why on earth do you stick with it when there's so much hassle setting it up
and cleaning it afterwards just for ONE shot... is it the ritual??? is that
what fascinates you?

I find my little stove top Mocha Espresso far easier to use and keep clean.

I'm still keeping the electric one, cos the steam wand is so so
convenient...

--
XP, unsafe on the information highway at any speed
.