espresso... why bother with all the hassle???

I went out and got myself a simple espresso machine. A 15bar pump type with
separate steam wand... (Asda's own brand ONN Espresso Machine OE001, not
bad for less than £30)

Well, to cut a long story short...

why on earth do you stick with it when there's so much hassle setting it up
and cleaning it afterwards just for ONE shot... is it the ritual??? is that
what fascinates you?

I find my little stove top Mocha Espresso far easier to use and keep clean.

I'm still keeping the electric one, cos the steam wand is so so
convenient...

--
XP, unsafe on the information highway at any speed

  • Re: Measure RMS current (non-sinusoidal)
    ... The scope is a bench top model (Earth grounded). ... ** The idea is workable - but quite unsafe done your way. ... ** For God's sake - buy yourself a Hall effect sensor. ...
    (sci.electronics.basics)
  • Re: Why flashing headlights is poor driving.
    ... limit - how on earth does it do the opposite and imply unsafety ABOVE it? ... because its a limit above which its considered likely to be unsafe, ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: A valid argument?
    ... > Science has proven the Earth to be somewhere around 4 billion years ... Unsafe for children and most mammals) ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water
    ... The one place on earth that I have been that my daughter has not became ... unsafe again today. ... DG in Cherry Hill, NJ ...
    (rec.travel.cruises)