Re: Symptons of bad coffee?
- From: smithfarms pure kona <thunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 15:52:15 GMT
On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 03:59:08 GMT, smithfarms pure kona
>On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 22:00:56 GMT, Barry Jarrett
>>On 26 Sep 2005 14:24:27 -0700, "brett" <account@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> >I want a coffee with a full body and low acidity. Sumantra fit
>> >description. I'm not saying the coffee taste bad. As I
>> >doesn't. Just as I start working my way down to the bottom does
>> >bad. That's because I'm pouring in the sludge, which I shouldn't
>> >What else can I try? Etheopian?
Oh gads, that post of mine zipped out before I was ready. So sorry!
Farmers of 100% Kona Coffee
& other Great Stuff
- Prev by Date: Re: Hi... Just started home roasting
- Next by Date: Best technique for fresh?
- Previous by thread: Re: Symptons of bad coffee?
- Next by thread: Caribou coffee is going public today