Re: Commercial French Press Question
- From: Andy Schecter <schecter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 00:09:37 GMT
fortune elkins wrote:
when steve schulman was still doing kudo beans here in nyc, he had a
super-busy east village location (so busy he had to have an accorto) in
which he served all his non-espresso in presses. iirc -- andy s. went
there with me once -- he had bodum presses (you'd want the
non-breakable) in the 2 cup, and 8 cup. he also had the cute little stem
timers that beeped when it was ready to press.
he just tossed all the presses in a dishwasher, i believe. it was a fantastic presentation
And despite the fact that the shop was busy, the french press helped create a more elegant, relaxed feel. It was like "espresso" in the sense of "coffee made expressly for you."
-Andy S. picture page: http://tinyurl.com/eh0x .
- Prev by Date: Re: Question about drum roaster design
- Next by Date: Re: Question about drum roaster design
- Previous by thread: Re: Commercial French Press Question
- Next by thread: Re: Commercial French Press Question