Re: Getting the best pour
- From: "Pete" <prosenfeld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 9 Sep 2005 17:00:44 -0700
It normally takes 8 seconds for the pour to start, followed by a very
short dark pour ( I checked today and it is less than a second)
followed by crema for the rest of the pour.
I use a Solis Maestro grinder.
This morning, I caught the dark pour in a saucer and the rest of the
pour in the cup. I tasted the dark pour - it was very bitter. The
espresso in the cup was a bit bland without it, though.
- Prev by Date: Re: So, vancouver eh?
- Next by Date: Re: Is it safe and wise to backflush my Rancilio Silvia now and then ?
- Previous by thread: Re: Getting the best pour
- Next by thread: Could it be worth taking a course on brewing espresso ?