Favorite Cappuchino cups

I was wondering if any of you have special cups for cappuchino?

I saw some nice Alpico ones at Williams & Sanoma, but I think I remember
they cost $36.00 each. They also had some Buffalo China which were a little
less expensive (the chunky thick white ones they serve in diners). I bought
5 Buffalo china cups (six ounce cups) and 4 saucers for $20 (including
shipping). I fill it with a double shot of espresso, steamed milk and
froth - they're great.

  • Re: Favorite Cappuchino cups
    ... > I was wondering if any of you have special cups for cappuchino? ... > I saw some nice Alpico ones at Williams & Sanoma, ...
    (alt.coffee)