Favorite Cappuchino cups
- From: "Judy Konopka" <judykonopka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 20:25:11 GMT
I was wondering if any of you have special cups for cappuchino?
I saw some nice Alpico ones at Williams & Sanoma, but I think I remember
they cost $36.00 each. They also had some Buffalo China which were a little
less expensive (the chunky thick white ones they serve in diners). I bought
5 Buffalo china cups (six ounce cups) and 4 saucers for $20 (including
shipping). I fill it with a double shot of espresso, steamed milk and
froth - they're great.
- Prev by Date: Re: Good coffee maker for singel cups
- Next by Date: Anyone Have a Kitchen Aid Proline Burr Grinder?
- Previous by thread: Is espresso ever looked down upon in the foodie world?
- Next by thread: Re: Favorite Cappuchino cups