Re: any keurig lovers out there?

Marshall wrote:
> On 22 Aug 2005 19:47:04 -0700, haldolisgood@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> >hi!
> >
> >i had my first encounter with a keurig maker while i was at my mercedes
> >dealers waiting area getting my car washed. i am guessing this was
> >about 4 years ago.
> >
> >i recently saw one in my friends house and just fell in love with it
> >and realized how incredibly versatile and well suited it is for a
> >couple with no kids.
> >
> >here is the best part...
> >
> >my wife drinks decaf and i love the regular stuff with caffeine. so,
> >here lies the dilemma. do i drink decaf when she makes herself a cup
> >OR do i go to the trouble of making a single cup for me as well?
> >
> >i opted for my wife making a little more decaf for me. plus, the
> >loving wife she is, she brings me the cup wherever i am! :)
> >
> >now!!!
> >
> >with the keurig, i get regular and my wifes enjoys the decaf! the best
> >of both worlds. only sucky thing is that since i make my own now, she
> >doesnt bring my coffee to me anymore! :( oh well, she is still a great
> >wife! :)
> >
> >question: where have you found to be the cheapest place for K-Cups? i
> >like every variety except gloria jeans.
> >
> >thanks.
>
> Welcome! No, we're not all jerks here. My impression from others'
> reports is that the K-cups are the best of the current pod machines.
> As you noted, the ability to quickly switch from regular to de-caff
> may be the number one recommendation for pods. (In addition to being a
> major step up for anyone who refuses to grind their own.).
>
> Unfortunately, I don't know who's offering bargains on the K-cups.
> But, you can probably figure it out for yourself with a Google search.
>
> Marshall

>Welcome! No, we're not all jerks here.

Marshall-

There is a difference between a jerk and someone who sees it and calls
it like it is- I would have figured you could tell the difference.
Guess I figured wrong.

Jim

  • Re: any keurig lovers out there?
    ... >i had my first encounter with a keurig maker while i was at my mercedes ... >my wife drinks decaf and i love the regular stuff with caffeine. ... where have you found to be the cheapest place for K-Cups? ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • any keurig lovers out there?
    ... i had my first encounter with a keurig maker while i was at my mercedes ... my wife drinks decaf and i love the regular stuff with caffeine. ... i opted for my wife making a little more decaf for me. ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: any keurig lovers out there?
    ... coffee or tea with so little effort when you are in a state that makes ... Try Green Mountain's pods for quality coffee. ... >my wife drinks decaf and i love the regular stuff with caffeine. ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: Gauging Interest - Wise Gaming Community
    ... geared towards the older members of the gaming community will ... Hey Marshall - what are some of your favourites? ... for a few co-op games to play with my wife.. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports)
  • Re: That Dwarf on the Alias Finale
    ... that's alright then." ... it was the only episode I ever watched, ... I assume you mean Marshall, who's not a dwarf, but his wife was a higher up ...
    (rec.arts.tv)