Re: New gram scale and new decisions.
- From: Danny <danny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 09:12:28 +0100
D. Ross wrote:
C'mon Danny, Ron bought a new toy and is trying to find constructive ways to use it. I seem to recall someone else not a thousand miles from you who bought a scale and weighed everything in his house with it.
Absolutely. I've weighed everything I can think of, and we had some interesting threads here on the subject of pf heft, amongst other, iirc.
I obviously took the post too seriously, since I could understand someone wanting a constant dose but not someone wanting a variable dose.
-- Regards, Danny
http://www.gaggia-espresso.com (a purely hobby site)
http://www.dannyscoffee.com (UK advert for my mobile espresso service)
http://www.malabargold.co.uk (UK/European online ordering for Malabar Gold blend)
swap Z for above characters in email address to reply
- Prev by Date: Re: Americano the best of both worlds?
- Next by Date: Re: Giving feedback to coffee shops
- Previous by thread: Re: New gram scale and new decisions.
- Next by thread: Re: New gram scale and new decisions.