Giving Barry something else to laugh at
- From: Buck Turgidson <deppitybob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 21:29:53 -0500
Let's say you've emptied your new Isomac of what little water you put in
it and decide to prime the pump again. This means turning on the pump
and opening up the steam wand. Here's something to not do:
1. Forget to turn the steam wand to the side, not to the front, which is
where it was after being cleaned;
2. Turn on the pump with the steam wand already open;
3. Neglect to put something, such as a cup, under the steam wand;
4. Stand in front of the machine.
I won't say why. Just...don't.
Scot "bag of frozen peaches on my foot" Murphy
Yeah the revolution starts now
In your own backyard
In your own hometown
So what you doin¹ standin¹ around?
Just follow your heart
The revolution starts now