Giving Barry something else to laugh at

Let's say you've emptied your new Isomac of what little water you put in
it and decide to prime the pump again. This means turning on the pump
and opening up the steam wand. Here's something to not do:

1. Forget to turn the steam wand to the side, not to the front, which is
where it was after being cleaned;

2. Turn on the pump with the steam wand already open;

3. Neglect to put something, such as a cup, under the steam wand;

4. Stand in front of the machine.

I won't say why. Just...don't.

Scot "bag of frozen peaches on my foot" Murphy

--

Yeah the revolution starts now
In your own backyard

  • Re: Giving Barry something else to laugh at
    ... >Let's say you've emptied your new Isomac of what little water you put in ... >it and decide to prime the pump again. ... Forget to turn the steam wand to the side, not to the front, which is ... >Scot "bag of frozen peaches on my foot" Murphy ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Steam wand not working after shipping and shots sluggish...
    ... (the top of the steam wand never even gets warm) ... Cafiza the shots are coming out much faster, closer to 15 secs for 2oz, ... only on the last two times after pulling a shot the pump has ... I have a feeling in shipping lots of scale broke loose and clogged ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: Newbie Question on Old Espresso Machine
    ... Open up the steam wand while the pump is running & see what happens. ... Alan ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: Payne furnace
    ... Our Payne gas furnace has developed a frustrating habit of turning off ... failing to pump it out? ... multiple failures of the float switch in one model of these pumps. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: E39 M5 - Power steering whine
    ... new power steering pump? ... If it's the pump it'll do it when the wheels are against a cirb & not ... You'll get the same effect by just turning the steering wheel hard to full lock. ...
    (uk.rec.cars.maintenance)