Re: my update on Estro Vapore problems
- From: ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (D. Ross)
- Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 05:57:11 GMT
| > To give credit where credit is due, although I am not enamored of
| > Starbucks roasting techniques, I am impressed that they would spend
| > so much time with someone who has a 10 year old machine that is way
| > out of warranty. My next move will be?????????
| > Godzilla
| I think Starbucks has always given pretty good support and service for
| equipment purchased through them.
Not always, I bought my first Gaggia from them a few months before they
committeed to the Estro line. When I needed a replacement part shortly out
of warrantee they were extremely unhelpful, taking the position that they no
longer sold the line so were not interested anymore.
- David R.
Less information than you ever thought possible:
- Prev by Date: Re: Real street prices on Rancilio Silvia and Gaggia Classic
- Next by Date: Re: favorite centrals for espresso blending?
- Previous by thread: Re: my update on Estro Vapore problems
- Next by thread: Re: my update on Estro Vapore problems