Re: my update on Estro Vapore problems

| > To give credit where credit is due, although I am not enamored of
| > Starbucks roasting techniques, I am impressed that they would spend
| > so much time with someone who has a 10 year old machine that is way
| > out of warranty. My next move will be?????????
| >
| > Godzilla
|
| I think Starbucks has always given pretty good support and service for
| equipment purchased through them.

Not always, I bought my first Gaggia from them a few months before they
committeed to the Estro line. When I needed a replacement part shortly out
of warrantee they were extremely unhelpful, taking the position that they no
longer sold the line so were not interested anymore.

- David R.
--
Less information than you ever thought possible:
http://www.demitasse.net

  • Re: my update on Estro Vapore problems
    ... > To give credit where credit is due, although I am not enamored of ... > Starbucks roasting techniques, I am impressed that they would spend ... for them as the money is obviously in the cafe drinks and in the bulk coffee ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: How can I reformat a (very) damaged hard disk ?
    ... So WD bills your credit card with $200 for the replacement ... I neither gave my credit car number nor sent the drive yet. ... And possibly a fat bill later. ... at worst they may just refuse the warranty claim ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage)
  • Re: Walmart Car Battery Problems
    ... >>the cost of a replacement battery should have been: ... and in my experience more employees are likely to ... credit the credit. ... Diehard with a 5-year warranty, ...
    (misc.consumers)
  • Re: Who sells atari stuff?
    ... handling, administrative fee, extended thirty day warranty, and the actual ... For sixty day warranty add $1.00. ... Unpaid credit card bills: thousands$$$ ... Western Union Money Order, for whatever the rate is for ...
    (comp.sys.atari.8bit)
  • Re: Ridgid belt sander.
    ... > it back and either credit your acct., credit card, or give you back ... I am beginning to buy today's crappy tools not ... There is no doubt that the PC 504 is an incredible sander, ... There's a 3-year warranty on the Ridgid R2720. ...
    (rec.woodworking)