Re: iPhone giveaway must get rid of it.

"Drewdove" <cheadle@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:i6je5p$5im$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Alicia" <alicia.lucardiano@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:81b984db-bbb5-4390-848b-be5bc68052ea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello everyone,

As I just got a new iPhone, I need to get rid of my old one. It's in
perfect shape(3GS model), I'm selling this for a very low price.

You may want to post this over on alt.cellular.attws as AT&T users hang
out there and AT&T users are the ones that use iPhones. A Verizon user can't really use it.

You might also want to change the misleading subject -- if you're *selling* not *giving* away.
Also mention what OS is on it now.
bj

  • Re: iPhone giveaway must get rid of it.
    ... As I just got a new iPhone, I need to get rid of my old one. ... I'm selling this for a very low price. ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • iPhone giveaway must get rid of it.
    ... As I just got a new iPhone, I need to get rid of my old one. ... I'm selling this for a very low price. ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • Re: iPhone giveaway must get rid of it.
    ... On Sun, 12 Sep 2010, Drewdove wrote: ... As I just got a new iPhone, I need to get rid of my old one. ... A Verizon user can't ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • Re: Forth Evangalists
    ... sales opportunities including one for selling their product ... iPhone, despite being a rather complex device under the hood, has ...
    (comp.lang.forth)
  • Re: Android celebrates 886% year over year growth... crushes Apple
    ... iPhone and thus holding off buying the existing iPhone? ... phenomenal growth, they try to say it doesn't really matter. ... When you go from selling 0 to selling n, ... the ratio goes to infinity. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)