Re: Verizon Web Mail

"Claude S. Sutton, Jr" <cssutto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:i6h2ml$ke4$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

I am going to open an email account with another ISP until I figure
out what is going on with my email.

How does Verizon Web Mail rate?

Opinions from anyone with experience with it will be appreciated.

CSSJR

cssutto at gmail dot com sounds good. You can use Google's email from
anywhere and there's so much redundancy on such a vast network it never
even slows down, no matter how you call it.

ISP email systems suck!

  • Re: Verizon Web Mail
    ... Opinions from anyone with experience with it will be appreciated. ... cssutto at gmail dot com sounds good. ... If we do not wish to lose our freedom, we must learn to tolerate our ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • Re: Is blogging useful?
    ... rather offensive politics. ... opinions with which they disagree probably shouldn't be on usenet. ... way in which the opinions is expressed is rude, then that's what killfiles ... djheydt at gmail dot com ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: Questions about James Gunn
    ... Does anyone have opinions on his collection 'Crisis!' ... and novel 'Joymakers'? ... but his _The Listeners_ is great. ... djheydt at gmail dot com ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)