Re: Favorite Android apps
- From: "Carl" <crothman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 12:31:38 -0400
Dave Rudisill wrote:
I use Volume Locker. Everytime I didn't pay attention, I was accidentallyJohn Navas <spamfilter1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
FWIW, my own personal list. Suggestions welcome.
Talk To Me (speak to it in one language, and it speaks back the
same words in the language of your choice)
Volume Locker (no more accidental change in volume)
Call Confirm (no more accidental phone calls)
ThinkFree Mobile (download my favorite spreadsheet from Google
turning my phone ringer off. Volume Locker is not foolproof (partly because
I use the pop-up button system which, in itself, can be chosen
accidentally), but the situation is better than what it was before.
- Prev by Date: CDMA-Based iPhone 4 at 'Engineering Verification Test' Stage?
- Next by Date: One third of iPhone owners waiting for Verizon to upgrade
- Previous by thread: CDMA-Based iPhone 4 at 'Engineering Verification Test' Stage?
- Next by thread: One third of iPhone owners waiting for Verizon to upgrade