Re: Droid X

Justin wrote:
George wrote on [Thu, 22 Jul 2010 10:38:13 -0400]:
On 7/22/2010 10:06 AM, Justin wrote:
mikeyhsd wrote on [Thu, 22 Jul 2010 07:03:40 -0500]:

------=_NextPart_000_009D_01CB296C.03744770

about thing he appears to know nothing about.
1) stop posting in MIME

2) WTF are you talking about? See how top posting is confusing?

He seems to be trying to prove something but continues to make himself look silly by turning threads into nonsense by top posting when everyone else is bottom posting.

Then there's all the MIME cruft he adds as well

That's what the "bit bucket" is for!

  • Re: MIME [was: Best practices for avoiding leak zombie processes while retaining child exit code?]
    ... This feature affects Alpine's behavior when posting news. ... successfully sending messages containing 8bit characters. ... messages without any MIME encoding. ...
    (comp.unix.programmer)
  • MIME [was: Best practices for avoiding leak zombie processes while retaining child exit code?]
    ... This feature affects Alpine's behavior when posting news. ... successfully sending messages containing 8bit characters. ... messages without any MIME encoding. ...
    (comp.unix.programmer)
  • Re: Date to String ?
    ... do not attach it as a MIME attachment. ... I'm pretty sure [though more from posting experience than seeing citations ... often seen when code is included in the message body. ... tradition [i.e. 'don't use MIME because we've never used MIME ...']. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: /usr/share
    ... Laurenz Albe wrote: ... I did not see the O.P.'s posting until my attention was brought to it. ... So I would never find out if it were concise and clear, free of MIME or had a decent subject line. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Alignment
    ... In my newsreader, it looked like "Godel", with an umlaut ... Since Peter is posting from Austria, ... MIME completely, either. ... And if there are too many such postings, I'll fix the newsreader. ...
    (comp.lang.c)