Re: Droid X

Jeffrey Kaplan wrote:
Previously on alt.cellular.verizon, mikeyhsd said:

and not proprietary and twice the price.

And you have to surrender all of your personal data to Google, even
with Missing Sync.

True. But it hasn't been a problem yet. If it becomes one, I'll be the first
to complain. But in general, there's a bit of still unsubstantiated paranoia
in that position.

  • Re: Droid X
    ... And you have to surrender all of your personal data to Google, ... Android users prefer "securely store your personal data with Google" rather ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • Re: Droid X
    ... And you have to surrender all of your personal data to Google, ... Use encryption for anything you would not want to see on the front page ... You won't see the front page of the New York Times if you don't do anything ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • Re: Droid X
    ... And you have to surrender all of your personal data to Google, ... address, my credit card, checking account, brokerage account information ... ... any other online mail service [for that fact, any mail service as ALL traffic ...
    (alt.cellular.verizon)
  • Re: [OT] Re: De Turville PPS
    ... Let's post some embarrassing personal data about Google: ... A sacked Google worker who claimed the company's executive chairman Eric Schmidt personally interfered with staff rankings has been awarded EURO 110,000 by the Employment Appeals Tribunal. ... Public bodies and private corporations including Internet giant Google are flouting the public's right to access personal data being held on them, according to a major new international study. ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)
  • Re: Photography is OK
    ... To be personal data then *Google* (not ... Google Earth (and in this case with the Panoramio addon, I suspect) is another large set of photos superimposed upon a map. ...
    (uk.railway)