Re: Customer service at PagePlus?

"Richard B. Gilbert" <rgilbert88@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Were you, by any chance, attracted to PagePlus by low cost service?

yes of course.

But if you think that paying more means that one gets
BETTER customer service.... my experience would argue
against that

I don't see ANY direct correlation that more cost =MORE
service.... none.

What I do is give everyone my Google voice as my REAL
phone number....than have TWO low cost prepaid "phones"
hanging off that number... that way I can "play" these
idiots against each other and just throw away or
establish the NEXT lowest cost provider

Bottom line.... its DATA.... that's it..... what we pay
in the USA is nuts anyway

  • Re: YouTube erases 29,000 Japanese clips for copyright infringement (nobody else saw this???)
    ... are paying for it more, because of the people in the fantasy world. ... The cost is virtually nil. ... The customer doesn't give one little damn about your company's costs. ...
    (rec.arts.anime.misc)
  • Re: BT & DD
    ... Such a process wil involve minimal cost, of course, and will ... time, and pay their bills on time, then I've no doubt that the additional ... The Customer Is Always Right all you want. ... will ensure that YOU don't get any benefit from paying via DD just as ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Migrating SBS servers
    ... I have not passed on the cost of a MS or any other support ... I think the customer pays me for a solution to the problem. ... wanted to pay MS, they could have called MS themselves. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Another book
    ... I would think offshorers would be penalized ... Because every need for tighter communication ... >> should noticeably affect their cost advantage. ... > what customer wants, versus can be tricked into doing things customer ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: Google wants to see client addresses in DNS queries
    ... paying the electricity, water, telephone, and Internet connectivity ... and the cost of the staff. ... those DNS servers that may "support" clients in more than one ... I think one major unanswered question is what will the feature be used ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)