Re: Customer service at PagePlus?

On 06/07/10 10:53 AM, me@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I'm having a very hard time getting a REAL human being
at the customer service number at PagePlus.... endless
hr on hold!

I need to move my existing PP number from one phone to
another phone...can this be done online myself?

Any advice?

"http://uglyeric.com/esnchange.html"; $6.

Pageplus does not do this for free. You cannot do it yourself like you can on Verizon. You need to go through a dealer. Some PagePlus dealers on HowardForums have been willing to do it for free for regular HowardForums contributors.

I've used UglyEric a number of times to do ESN changes on PagePlus and even the non-expedited service was fast, less than an hour.

Do not listen to people that tell you things like "You may be able to do this yourself if you are technically competent." They do not have the slightest idea of what they're talking about.

One thing I did notice is that sometimes it takes several activation attempts to get the new phone working.
.