Re: Droid firmware update?

Pegleg wrote:
Carl wrote:

You get one dig at me for free. The others come with a price.

My, my! Dig away!

Pegleg

I was going to say that now I know how you lost your first leg, but I sort
of liked this response... Peace... ;-)

  • Re: Xnews
    ... I need support from the staff. ... What sort of things are you interested in? ... lost interest in anything but getting the help I need when I discovered ... The tutors were incompetent and they weren't your friends. ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: OT: Bumped into old friend...
    ... male friends who just don't like me being with someone, ... mess...she was dressed really shabbily and worst of all, she'd lost about 20 ... her personal life.I just hope she's not in any sort of trouble or something. ... I'd call the friend...It doesn't have to be a gossip thing, ...
    (rec.music.hip-hop)
  • Re: "Critically Acclaimed" Teams
    ... Nobody gives a shit about the 1985 Saint Louis Cardinals, even though everyone -- even Kansas City fans -- agrees that a pivotal call in the 9th inning of game six was blown by the ump. ... In football terms, it was as if they lost the first leg on a sketchy penalty, then proceeded to shamelessly earn two well-deserved red cards in the first quarter-hour of the return leg while making no visible effort to either defend their goal or mount an attack. ...
    (rec.sport.soccer)
  • Re: Finding stuff
    ... I've been trying to sort things out for when I go into hospital ... You kind of give stuff up as lost for good, ... Keenan and associates monitored the memory and anxiety or ... showed a significant decline in memory. ...