Re: Teen Runs Up $22,000 Verizon Bill
- From: "Carl" <crothman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 11:02:19 -0500
Jim Higgins wrote:Yeah, let's blame the kid for what sounds like might be weak parenting.
Talk and Surf at the same time with AT&T iPhone wrote:
Teen Runs Up $22,000 Verizon Bill
from Consumerist by Ben Popken
After a man added his 13-year old son to his Verizon plan, his
cellphone bill rocketed to nearly $22,000.
In a month's time, the boy downloaded almost 1.4 million kilobytes
of data. The family didn't have a data plan, so Verizon charged
them by the megabyte.
The father said he would be removing his son from his Verizon
How about downsizing the family and firing the 13 year old idiot?
A 13 year old sees a web browser on a phone, and unless told in
advance that it's not free, proceeds to use whatever capabilities the
- Prev by Date: Re: New Every Two?
- Next by Date: Re: New Every Two?
- Previous by thread: Re: Teen Runs Up $22,000 Verizon Bill
- Next by thread: Re: Teen Runs Up $22,000 Verizon Bill