Re: NEWS: FCC questions Verizon's early termination fees

NotMe wrote:

ETFs are, real world, about locking in the customer to prevent churn. The way VZN and others play the game it's also a profit center, minor but still a profit.

Yup ... If you think that the "retail price" of these cell phones is realistic then you would also be willing to pay $3k for the average
new computer... There is very little competition in the cell market because of the spectrum allocation. Check the prices for laptops
and other hi tech gear then look at the "retail prices" of the latest cell toys... This is government created exclusivity.

--
Jim

  • Re: Microsoft is in deep trouble and now it is going to die
    ... video game industry was "highly profitable" for Microsoft. ... I didn't compare the original Xbox sales to the newer consoles from Sony ... Oh and it did make them a profit from game sales ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Microsoft is in deep trouble and now it is going to die
    ... video game industry was "highly profitable" for Microsoft. ... The actual sales figures still show that the Xbox has sold over ten ... Right and the Zune actually has 9% of the US MP3 market as Microsoft ... Entertainment division made a profit. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: OT: GTA: Chinatown Wars review <-= LOL! What a fucktard
    ... then it is possible they cam make a profit on the LATD content. ... I couldn't comment since I cannot stand playing this type of game, ... Some reports say they expect the sales to hit 2m by year's ... The increase in unit sales for the PS3 was ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Low limit stud question
    ... In general, if the game doesn't have a lot of third-street raising, you can ... middle cards is a rank higher than mine, ... hand that wears out your brain for a small profit. ... If that little kicker is suited to one of your pair cards and the suit is ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)