Re: cellphone gps vs standalone gps
- From: "JPH" <someone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 20:12:47 -0600
I have an LG Versa feature phone from Verizon and use VZ Navigator. It has been helpful on occasion and so far, worth the monthly fee. I like the audible directions, although the audio can be somewhat repetitive. This is my only GPS experience.
"badgolferman" <REMOVETHISbadgolferman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:xn0gi8fuz6mid0w001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This article tries to highlight the differences between current
navigation aids. Since I am still dependant upon maps and my sense of
direction I have not found it necessary to take the plunge yet.
However my wife wants a GPS system for Christmas so I am soliciting any
advice or experiences you might have with these devices and
specifically with VZ Navigator. Is the cellphone GPS worth it or is it
too much hassle and difficult to use?
- Prev by Date: Re: Google to the rescue?
- Next by Date: Re: cellphone gps vs standalone gps
- Previous by thread: Re: Google to the rescue?
- Next by thread: Re: cellphone gps vs standalone gps